Call us at 919-971-4622
Step 1 – Complete the Adoption Application
Note: The sooner you complete an application the sooner you secure your position in line (Minimum requirement deposit to secure your position is $500). You will receive a confirmation email.
We promise that your new puppy will be delivered to you in good health. We have lovingly cared for and nurtured your new family companion in order to give each puppy the best possible start in life. They have been well-socialized and exposed to potty and overnight crate training. Our vet confirms their health and well-being and well being with a FL Health Certificate. Please follow up with us if you have any questions about caring for your new puppy!
Each puppy comes with:
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Five generation puppy pedigree or parent’s pedigrees
- Microchip that uniquely identifies puppy
- Contract with a 2-year genetic health guarantee
- Starter bag of TLC Dog Food (the dog food we strongly recommend using)
- Fully health tested parents (Hips/Elbows, Patellas, Cardiac, Eyes, Genetic Disease Panels
- FL or USDA Health Certificate
- A discount code for the Baxter & Bella online training program
- Health record
- 30-day FREE Trupanion Health Insurance policy
- Piece of the litter’s blanket, scented by mama
- Puppy Toy
- Beginning of Crate training and Potty training
- Collar that fits well / Leash
- Once we receive documentation of the spay/neuter we will release to you paperwork for ALCA Registration.
We will contact you with your options and puppy’s demeanor and answer all your questions.
Full payment due at, or before, 8 weeks of age or at pickup if before 9 weeks of age.
Pickup / Transportation / Flight
We can discuss puppy “go home” transportation at any time. You can pick up at our location in Florida, we can meet you up to an hour from Venice FL if you live more than two hours from us. We also have an excellent relationship with a “Pet Nanny Service” that will fly in-cabin with your puppy and meet you at any major airport in the USA at a very reasonable rate.
We can research export/import requirements and provide required import vaccines/health documents required for importation into most countries in the world. As well as connect you with a pet nanny to fly/accompany your pet. (Ask for international pricing.)
We insist that you have your new puppy checked within 7 days of arrival by a veterinarian to confirm their health and well-being. We have a 30-day money back guarantee if there is a health related issue or we will replace him/her from the next available litter. We have a 2 year health guarantee on all our puppies relating to any life altering genetic defects or hip/elbow displaysia.
Final Step: New Best Friend for Life
How to pay?
We would appreciate that you pay your initial deposit through our puppy adoption form on the right or use the button below.
Florida residence 7% ($210) sales tax will be added to puppy price.
For payments other than the deposit use Zelle, PayPal or Venmo QR codes. Scan with your phone’s camera or click on button.
PayPal will allow you to pay with most all credit cards.
The recipient would be…