Call us at 919-971-4622
We have both Miniature and Medium sizes.
Australian Labradoodles are a wonderful breed for allergy or asthma sufferers. They are calm natured, intuitive, easily-trained and well-mannered companions for all ages. They are especially great buddies for children.
Health Testing of our Breeding Stock
Everyone of our Mommy’s & Daddy’s have received extensive and expensive health and genetic testing to assure that all our Royal puppies have the best genetic opportunity for a healthy life.
All our breeding stock are tested for the following:
OFA Hip Dysplasia
OFA Eye Certified (CAER) -checked by Animal Ophthalmologist
OFA Cardiac Certification
Paw Print Genetics Canine Genetics Health Certification:
Hereditary Nasal Parakeratosis
Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Cone-Rod Dystrophy 4
Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration
Retinal Dysplasia/Oculoskeletal Dysplasia 1
Von Willebrand Disease I
Paw Print Genetics Coat Color and Trait Certificate:
A, B, D, E & S Locus
IC Locus (Improper Coat/Furnishings)
Paw Print DNA Profiling Certificate
Our passion for the Australian Labradoodle is evident in everything we do:
- We select our breeding stock from the finest lines of Authentic Multigenerational Australian Labradoodles
- Our dogs are loved members of our family. They live in our home with us or in loving Guardian Families as treasured pets
- We are members of the ALCA (Australian Labradoodle Club of America) as well as WALA (Worldwide Australian Labradoodle Association) and we adhere to both of their Code of Ethics
Our puppy adoption price includes:
- Vaccinations up-to-date
- Microchip that uniquely identifies puppy / information to register chip in your name
- 2-year genetic health guarantee
- Starter bag of Life’s Abundance Dog Food (the dog food we strongly recommend using)
- Copy of Parent’s Pedigrees
- Veterinary Health record
- FL or USDA Health Certificate
- Puppy blanket scented by mama and/or litter mates
- Puppy Toy
- Collar that fits well / Leash
- Once we receive documentation of the spay/neuter we will release to you paperwork for ALCA Registration.
What our pups say…
Our Australian Labradoodle puppies are whelped and raised in our home. Puppies are handled from day one. Each puppy receives an Education that begins on their first day and continues until they’re in your arms as well-socialized pups. Our labradoodle puppies are also given the utmost in veterinarian care. You can rest assured that your puppy has received the best possible start in life.
Our mission is to produce healthy, temperamentally sound, allergy and asthma friendly Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle puppies that will become loved members of your family.
Our dogs are a wonderful breed for allergy sufferers. They’re laid back, intuitive, easy-to-train companions that are great with children. We truly look forward to helping you add an Australian Labradoodle to your family!
We are a Proud Member of both the Australian Labradoodle Club of America (ALCA) and the Worldwide Australian Labradoodle Association (WALA)