- Our passion for the Australian Labradoodle is evident in everything we do:
• We select our breeding stock from the finest lines of Multigenerational Australian Labradoodles
• We perform the following health tests on our breeding stock: OFA hips, OFA Elbows, OFA Congenital Cardiac, OFA Patellar Luxation and OFA Eye Exam by a Board Certified Veterinary Ophthalmologist
•We genetically test for the following diseases common to the breed: Degenerative Myelopathy, Exercise-Induced Collapse, Von Willebrand Disease, Improper Coat/Furnishings and Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration (prcd/PRA)
- Our dogs are loved members of our family. They live in our home with us or in loving Guardian Families as treasured pets
• We are members of the ALCA (Australian Labradoodle Club of America) as well as WALA (Worldwide Australian Labradoodle Association) and we adhere to both of their Code of Ethics
Our Australian Labradoodle puppies are whelped and raised in our home. Puppies are handled from day one. Each puppy receives an Education that begins on their first day and continues until they’re in your arms as well-socialized pups. Our labradoodle puppies are also given the utmost in veterinarian care. You can rest assured that your puppy has received the best possible start in life.
Our mission is to produce healthy, temperamentally sound, allergy and asthma friendly Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle puppies that will become loved members of your family.
Our puppy adoption price of $3000 includes:
- Vaccinations up-to-date
- Microchip that uniquely identifies puppy / chip registration paperwork
- 2-year genetic health guarantee
- Sample of Life’s Abundance Dog Food (the dog food we strongly recommend using)
- Copy of Parent’s Pedigrees
- Contact info for ALCA membership (once we receive documentation of Spay/Neuter)
- Health record
- Piece of the litter’s blanket, scented by mama
- Puppy Toy
- Collar that fits well / Leash
- Once we receive documentation of the spay/neuter we will release to you paperwork for ALCA Registration.
Our dogs are a wonderful breed for allergy sufferers. They’re laid back, intuitive, easy-to-train companions that are great with children. We truly look forward to helping you add an Australian Labradoodle to your family!
We are a Proud Member of the Australian Labradoodle Club of America.