The adoption process begins by completing and submitting the application below.
A great deal of effort into selecting and carefully breeding our Australian Labradoodles. We are committed to breeding top of the line parents who produce excellent quality, highest intelligence and most even-tempered puppies. It is extremely important to us that we find our puppies homes where they are treated well and respected as part of a loving, caring family.
What to Expect After Submitting Your Application
- We will contact you when your application is accepted.
- We will contact you following the birth of your puppy and send photos as soon as possible.
- We will work with you to arrange transportation for your new puppy if needed. Numerous options are available.
- Following selection, we will mail you a Warranty and Health Contract for you to sign and return or complete at time of pickup.
- You welcome your new puppy into your heart and home.
- Royal Australian Labradoodles is here for you throughout the life of your puppy.
- NOTE: If you every have a “life-changing” event that causes you to be unable to properly care for and keep your pet, we will gladly help you re-home your precious baby!
- Please understand that ALL puppies purchased as a pet MUST be spayed/neutered by six month of age. Once we receive documentation of the spay/neuter we will release to you paperwork for ALCA Registration.
Full price of puppy without shipping or “extras” $3000
Deposit to hold your puppy $500 (Non-refundable)
Order of Deposits determine order of choice of puppy.
Final payment (excluding shipping or any “extras”) $2500 ($3000-$500) paid at pick up.
We accept PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Check.
Please complete the following form to start the process.